Welcome to the LA lowdown. Here you will find information about the use of 21st century tools in today's society. Follow me as I learn how to apply each of these 11 tools in my 5th grade language arts classroom.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tool 7



Photostory is an incredible classroom tool.  I've actually already had the pleasure of seeing it in action in my language arts classroom.  It was especially useful during our author study of Eve Bunting and her picture books.  Here is my fun photostory based on our "Pie Your Teacher in the Face" day in fifth grade.  I thought I could show the kids and give them something fun to look forward to...

1 comment:

  1. Love the Photo Story!! Great idea to show it to students so they have something to look forward to! You 5th Grade teachers are just so much fun!! I love the new background you have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete