Welcome to the LA lowdown. Here you will find information about the use of 21st century tools in today's society. Follow me as I learn how to apply each of these 11 tools in my 5th grade language arts classroom.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tool 6

After visiting a few wikis online, I was pleasantly surprised.  I wasn't sure how wikis would apply to me, or how they would be a better choice than a blog or google docs.  I quickly learned that wikis would be the best choice for LA when the kids are hoping to collaborate instantly.  They could work together on vocabulary, spelling or even book reviews!  Book clubs could create discussions, add to it, change it and see it instantly!  What a great new tool that I can't wait to use.  If you've implemented wikis in your classroom, I'd love to see them.  Please send me a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment