Welcome to the LA lowdown. Here you will find information about the use of 21st century tools in today's society. Follow me as I learn how to apply each of these 11 tools in my 5th grade language arts classroom.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

After Tool 11 Final Reflection

My favorite tool has to be tool 3.  I learned about so many cool image generators that I can't wait to put to use in my classroom.  In fact, just next week my students will be creating wordles as a culimating activity for our in class author study of Eve Bunting.  Each student has chosen their favorite book and plans to represent the theme and major issues within the book through a wordle.

This whole process has broadened my thinking about technology in the classroom.  I always knew that the use of technology was extremely important.  What I was surprised to know was the vast number of resources available to me and my students.  I look forward to using them throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment