Welcome to the LA lowdown. Here you will find information about the use of 21st century tools in today's society. Follow me as I learn how to apply each of these 11 tools in my 5th grade language arts classroom.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tool 10

As a mobile phone and ipod user, I've often played with various apps.  However, before this school year I didn't have very much experience with educational apps.  After receiving my loner itouch I quickly began playing around with it.  I tried baby flashcards for my own children.  They loved it!  My four year old also likes using abclite to practice writing letters.  Here at school I've tried Flashcard study helpers, ABC magnets and mylanguage.  All have been so helpful with my ESL learners especially.  I look forward to the chance to add more apps throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment